Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing #8 of the 23 Things on a Stick

I signed up for free accounts with Zoho and Slide Share. Slide Share I was unable to upload very much. It wouldn't seem to accept photos, it had to be PPT or PDF's. I was able to upload a PDF I happened to have on my desktop. I have done one PowerPoint in my lifetime so far about the Princeton Area Library that I presented to the Chamber of Commerce. I had trouble loading that on either of these websites, probably because the size of the file was too large, and they both seemed to have limits on size. I have been waiting for it to load on Zoho and it has been loading for 10 minutes and is not done. I think the size is too large also.
Now I just signed up for a free account with Thumbstacks. It said I have to wait a few minutes and then check my e-mail for further instructions. Right now I am very frustrated. I feel jealous of the individuals who had the time to the 23 things at work and had support from fellow employees. I have not had the personal time to devote to this, unless it is after 9:00 at night, and then it seems to be harder to focus on learning something new. Meanwhile the Zoho thing says it is still loading. I guess it is just not going to work for me.

I finally did get the Picture Trail to work.













Visit My Photos - 5 Pics




My Album







No comments: