Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing #23 of the 23 Things on a Stick

* Go back to your thoughts/ideas about Library 2.0. Has anything changed as a result of this experience? Now I know what they are talking about. Before Library 2.0 was kind of vague in my mind.
* What were your favorite Things and discoveries? I have a blog! I like the flikr account. A lot of it was fun if I had the time.
* How did you connect with others doing the 23 Things On a Stick? Not really until the end.
* Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I did not have any expectations so it was all unexpected.
* What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content? I think it should have been over a whole year. Like 1 thing per week. That would have been easier for me.
* If we offered a 23 More Things On a Stick program like this in the future would you participate? Yes!
* How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things On a Stick learning activities to others? It was free, it was fun and now I know what Library 2.0 is!

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

Hey library lady,
Congratulations on finishing the big 23! Well done, be sure to give yourself a big ole pat on the back. Watch for new content (and possibly different timing for doing the things) in the fall or winter.

Patricia-
CMLE