Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing #11 of the 23 Things on a Stick

  • Can you see the potential of this tool for research assistance? Yes, if I was working on a research project. I am not currently doing that.Or just as an easy way to create bookmarks that can be accessed from anywhere? Yes! We should have done this thing right away, then I could have worked on the 23 things at home or work. I ended up doing it all at home, because that is where I had everything bookmarked and had the passwords.
  • How can your library or media center take advantage of tagging and del.icio.us? I think it would probably be a good reference tool. I will have to check out some more of the ones on the Del.cio.us account you set up for us. When I have more time...I think many of them look quite interesting.
  • Look at the sites in the Resource list above to see how libraries are using Del.icio.us.

No comments: