Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing #17 of the 23 Things on a Stick

* How can these tools be applied to your everyday work? Now we are talking! We finally have something I am very familiar with. I use these tools almost daily. I actually had additional ELM training last Thursday and we went over all of these tools then.
* How can these tools facilitate collaboration with your colleagues? It is easier to share information. I have not had a chance to do a webinar yet. It is on my "to do" list. Maybe I will have time once the 23 things is done!
* How can these tools benefit your patrons/students? I use these tools every day to answer reference questions or show patron how to use these tools. Also how they can access these tools from home or work. Or do the research at the library and e-mail it to themselves or others.

No comments: