Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing #22 of the 23 Things on a Stick

* Blog about how you plan to keep up with the Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools. I am glad they are planning to keep the 23 Things on a Stick website up until the end of the year. I would like to go back and play with some things when I have more time. I like to learn new things and keep up with the times.I learned the more you "play" with things the easier it gets. It took me a lot less time to do the last 1/2 of this program than it did the first half. It started making more sense the more I did. (Although I still have tons to learn!!)
* Recommend a way to keep up that you have found useful.I am making it a goal to spend at least 20 minutes, twice a week to learn new things, or more about the tools I used for 23 Things on a Stick. I also now know a few others who finished the 23 Things, so if I have questions I do have a "Live" person to ask. I also hope to keep up my blog and improve it. Thanks for doing this program!!

No comments: