Saturday, March 15, 2008

23 Things of a Stick #6

Trying an online image generator was fun, and easy. Here is my Trading Card. If I do another one I would change it some, now that I know what it looks like. I think it might be fun to generate one that I could use instead of a business card. It would have more impact, and you could have the same type of information on it.
One of my concerns as I was going through this exercise was how am I going to find this tool later, when I might want to use it? So, I bookmarked the site. I decided I will make a folder on my bookmarks and put all of the tools from the 23 Things on a Stick in there so I will be able to find them later. Right now it is easy to use the prompters on the 23 Things on a Stick website, but who knows how long the website will be there after this program is done.

No comments: