Friday, March 14, 2008

23 Things of a Stick #5

There sure is a lot of stuff out there! I did play with most of the mashers shown and did down load a graphic of my name from the spelling one. Some of the ones I played with I did not fully understand how they worked or why you would want to use them.

A couple of the ones I though could be potentially useful if I had more time to "play" at work would be the trading cards, or the calendar. We usually put some kind of calendar together for the summer reading program. I would be fun to add pictures from last years program, or even graphics from this years program. It also might be fun to make a calendar for my personal use of pictures of my family, or trips I have been on. Or even possibly to give as a gift to Grandma and Grandpa. I'm not big on games, so those would not interest me, but they would possibly interest library kids. I wish we had more computers at our library.

No comments: